TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE SALE & PURCHASE OF GOODS
- This page sets out the terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) governing all sales and purchases of goods effected through the online shop operated by DozzyCozy Technology Company Limited (under DozzyCozy & Co. Ltd.) and/or its affiliates at https://www.dozzycozy.com/ (“Website”). Your use of the Website and placing orders thereat shall be deemed to imply your acceptance of the T&Cs. All references in the T&Cs to “we”, “us” and “warrantor” shall mean “DozzyCozy” and “Goods” shall mean the products branded with DozzyCozy and AirCozy.
- Where there is any conflict between the English and the Chinese version of the T&Cs, the former shall prevail.
- DozzyCozy Group or its affiliates are not responsible for any dispute arising from the use of the Website and purchase of the Goods through the Website.
1. Sales and Purchases
- 1.1. Subject to the T&Cs, we shall sell and you shall purchase, the goods (“Goods”) in accordance with the order you placed through the Website (“Order”).
- 1.2. We shall only accept Orders for delivery within Taiwan.
- 1.3. We shall sell and deliver the Goods to end user customers only. You agree and warrant that the purpose of the purchase hereunder is for your personal use as an end user, and not for resale of the Goods (or any part or component thereof) to any third party or otherwise whatsoever. We reserve the right to decline your Orders if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the purchase of the Goods is not for your personal use as an end user.
- The Website is not intended for use by children. If you are under eighteen years of age, you must obtain the consent of your parents or legal guardian before disclosing any personal information or making any purchases from the Website.
2. Placing Orders
- 2.1. You may place an Order by filling in the electronic order form available on the Website (“Order Form”). Once an order number is assigned to you after your completion of the Order Form, you are deemed to have confirmed your Order and shall thenceforth, to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, neither cancel nor vary the Order howsoever.
- 2.2. Information contained on the Website constitutes an invitation to treat only, which shall not be regarded as an offer by us to supply any goods.
- 2.3. Your placing of the Order shall constitute an offer from you to us to purchase the Goods which shall form the subject of the Order. We shall have sole and absolute discretion to accept or decline the Order without ascribing any reason in respect thereof. We do not guarantee that the goods shown on the Website will be available for sale to you at all times.
- (a) Once we receive your order, we will email an order confirmation (“Confirmation”) to you. However, your receipt of a Confirmation does not signify we have accepted your order, nor does it constitute as we have confirmed our offer to sell. We are simply confirming that we received your order.
- (b) Because we want to ensure that we have your Goods available, we won’t accept your order until we have prepared your Goods for shipping. In most cases this will be within 24 working hours for items that are in stock. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse or cancel any order and limit order quantity. We may require additional qualifying information prior to accept or process any order. After you receive our email order confirmation, you can Contact Us to track your order status. Please check our Order Tracking page for details.
- (c) When your order is ready for shipment, it means that we have accepted your order and form a legally binding contract between us for the sale of Goods (“Contract”). It supersedes all previous correspondence, understandings and agreements between us.
- 2.5. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all information provided in connection with your Order, including without limitation, the Delivery Address (as defined in Clause 13.1 below) and your contact details. We shall not be liable for any failure or delay or otherwise in discharging our obligations and / or performing our duties under the Contract if such default is in any way due to the incomplete and / or inaccurate information provided by you in respect of the Order.
3. Payment Terms
- 3.1. All prices quoted on our Website are in Taiwan dollars. We reserve the right to change prices for products displayed on our Website at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. In the event of a pricing error, we will notify you of the error and allow you to either proceed with the transaction at the correct price or cancel your order at no cost to you.
- 3.2. We further reserve the right to adjust price to reflect any change in the cost of Goods due to any unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, foreign exchange fluctuation, currency regulation, change in tax, levies, costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture, delivery schedule (at your request), or your late instructions or failure to supply us with necessary information.
- 3.3. Unless specified by us otherwise, payment shall be effected in Taiwan dollars by way of Visa’s, MasterCard’s, American Express or Union Pay credit cards.
- 3.4. Payment for the Goods shall be debited from your designated credit card upon our issuance of the Confirmation to you.
- 3.5. Your credit card payment shall be processed by such service provider as we may engage (“Payment Processor”). All payment details entered through the payment gateway of the bank collecting the credit card payment for us shall be encrypted.
- 3.6. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from:
- (a) your failure or omission to protect your personal data from being seen by other persons or otherwise obtained by other persons during the course of effecting the payment online;
- (b) any of your omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process; or
- (c) other reasons in connection with the specified mode of payment.
4. Promo Codes
- 4.1. To apply a promo code, you must enter it prior to completing your Order. You may apply a promo code once only and cannot apply to previously placed Orders. Promo codes that offer a percent off may not be used in combination with other discount or promotion.
- 4.2. Promo codes are not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
- 4.3. Certain Goods are excluded from promo code. You should check the specific details of the promo code to which the Goods it applies to. We have the right to cancel your Order if you apply promo code to excluded or wrong Goods.
5. Passing of Risks and Title
- 5.1. The risks in the Goods shall pass to you immediately upon delivery of the same at the Delivery Address. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, we shall not be responsible for any damage of the Goods due to any acts, omissions or any acts beyond our reasonable control (including but not limited to fire and water).
- 5.2. Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Goods or anything contained herein, the title to the Goods shall not pass until the total price of the Order under which it is ordered has been paid in full.
6. Return / Replace / Cancellation of Goods
- 6.1. Return of Defective Goods
- 6.1.1. We shall be deemed prima facie to have properly performed all obligations under the Contract, and the Goods delivered shall be deemed to be correct and of satisfactory quality, unless notice of fault and the particulars of such fault are given in writing by email or calling to our customer service accompanied with the return of the Goods to us within 7 days from the date of its delivery at the Delivery Address. Any claim not made as aforesaid shall be deemed to be waived and absolutely barred except where you can show to our satisfaction that it was impossible for you to comply with such time limit and that you have made the claim as soon as it becomes possible to do so.
- 6.1.2. In the event that a request is lodged in accordance with Clause 6.1.1 and subject to satisfactory proof of fault thereof, we shall, at our sole and absolute discretion, either:
- (a) replace the Goods free of charge subject to the terms herein, in particular Clauses 6.1.3 and 6.1.5; or
- (b) refund to you the amount paid for the Goods subject to the terms herein, in particular Clauses 6.1.4 and 6.1.5, after your return of the Goods.
- 6.1.3. Without prejudice to anything contained in the Contract, except delivery charges, all costs and expenses arising from the return of the Goods under Clause 6.1.1 and delivery of the replacement thereof under Clause
- 6.1.2.(a) shall be borne by you entirely.
- 6.1.4. Refund of payment under Clause 6.1.2(b) shall be made in such manner as we shall determine at our sole and absolute discretion.
- 6.1.5. The Goods returned under Clause 6.1.1 shall be returned in its original unaltered condition and in its original packaging. Gift(s) or any enclosed item(s) shall be returned simultaneously.
- 6.2. No Reason Return of Goods
- 6.2.1. We would accept no reason return within 7 days from the purchase date (including the day of purchase). Any request not made as aforesaid shall be deemed to be waived and absolutely barred except where you can show to our satisfaction that it was impossible for you to comply with such time limit and that you have made the request as soon as it becomes possible to do so.
- 6.2.2. In the event that a request is lodged in accordance with Clause 6.2.1, we shall charge you either:
- (a) 30% of the amount paid for the Goods as open box fee on any opened box hardware and accessories; return is not allowed for any used goods
- (b) 15% of the amount paid for the Goods as restocking fee for any closed box returned
- 6.2.3. The Goods returned under Clause 6.2 shall be returned in its original unaltered condition and in its original packaging. Gift(s) or any enclosed item(s) shall be returned simultaneously.
- 6.3. Cancellation of Goods
- 6.3.1. We would accept order cancellation before order is shipped. For any order has been shipped, the case will be handled subject to Clause 6.2.
- 6.4. Notice of Return / Replace / Cancellation request under this Clause 6 shall be made to us through our customer service hotline or email.
- 6.5. We reserve our sole and absolute right and discretion to decline any request under this Clause 6. In the event of any dispute hereunder, our determination shall be final and conclusive.
7. Warranty Service
- 7.1. There is a different warranty terms concerning different products purchased online. The warranty period hereunder shall commence from the date of delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Address and shall remain valid for a certain period (as the case may be) (“Warranty Period”), which scope shall be subject to the detailed terms and conditions of warranty offered by the Warrantor.
- 7.2. For warranty registration, please visit our warranty web page to complete the warranty registration, and keep the delivery note hard copies.
- 7.3. The warranty under this Clause 8 shall not cover, inter alia:
- (a) any consumable items / parts supplied with the Warranty Goods;
- (b) any accessories not being part or component of the Warranty Goods;
- (c) damage due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, unauthorized alteration / modification, improper handling or operation, improper connection to voltage supply, repair or attempted repair of the Warranty Goods by any person not authorized by the Warrantor, or deterioration due to normal wear and tear; or
- damage excluded by the Warrantor.
- 7.4. If any Warranty Goods are found to be faulty or defective during the Warranty Period, we will, subject to the relevant terms and conditions of warranty offered by the Warrantor, arrange at our option to either repair or replace such Warranty Goods at no additional costs to you, provided that you shall take the Warranty Goods to a designated service center within the Warranty Period and collect it from the same after completion of the relevant repair or replacement (as the case may be) at your own cost.
- 7.5. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Clause 8, the extent of our liability in respect of any Warranty Goods during the Warranty Period shall be limited to the extent and scope of warranty offered by the Warrantor. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be liable for any fault, damage or defect of any non-Warranty Goods at any time save and except only for obligations under Clause 6 (if applicable), or be liable for any fault, damage or defect of any Warranty Goods after the expiration of the Warranty Period.
- 8.1. Gift is valid while stock last.
- 8.2. We reserve the right to make the final decision in case of dispute.
- 9.1. The Contract sets out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities in respect of the Goods and there are no warranties, conditions or other terms that are binding on us except as expressly stated in the Contract. Any conditions and warranties, whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise, including warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose, and any additional damages, compensation or indemnification, other than such conditions, warranties and liabilities as are expressly provided for in the T&Cs, are, insofar as and to the fullest extent permitted by law, expressly excluded.
- 9.2. Without prejudice to anything contained herein, our maximum aggregate liability under the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount paid by you under the Contract.
- 9.3. We give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained on the Website and accept no liability arising from any inaccuracy of the information therein contained. Any typographical error, clerical or other error or omission on the Website, any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by us shall be subject to correction at any time without any liability on our part. You shall use the Website and any other websites accessed through it, at your own risk.
- 9.4. No failure or delay by us in exercising any right, power or remedy under the Contract shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of the same preclude any further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, power or remedy. Without limiting the foregoing, no waiver by us of any of your breach of any provision of the Contract shall be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of that or any other provision of the same.
- 9.5. We shall not be liable for any default of obligations or duties directly or indirectly caused by or resulted from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, terrorist attack, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour disputes, equipment failures (including but not limited to internet system failure), outbreak of pandemic (including but not limited to COVID-19 epidemic etc.) and disease, or any other causes beyond our reasonable control.
10. General Terms
- 10.1. You shall not assign or transfer any rights or obligations under the Contract to any third person without our prior written consent thereto.
- 10.2. We reserve the right to amend the T&Cs from time to time without prior notice to you.
- 10.3. The provisions contained in each clause of the T&Cs shall be enforceable independently of each of the others and its validity shall not be affected if any of the others is invalid. If any of those provisions is void but would be valid if some part of the provision were deleted, or if the amount or duration (if applicable) mentioned in the provision was reduced or shortened, the provision in question shall apply with such modification, reduction or shortening as may be necessary to make it valid.
- 10.4. The T&Cs as set out herein and any dispute or matter arising from the Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan. Both you and we shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Taiwan courts.
- If you have any enquiries, please contact our customer service centre between 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. from Mondays to Fridays (close on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays) by email to email@example.com.
12. Personal Data and Privacy
- We will collect and use the information furnished by you in connection with the Order (“Information”) in accordance with the Privacy Statement as posted on this Website and this Clause 4. By furnishing the Information to us, you are agreeing to our use of the Information as set out herein. The Information will at all times be governed by the terms of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Please note in particular the following:
- 12.1. Collection of the Information shall be for the purposes of:
- (a) providing you with the Goods in accordance with your Order;
- (b) maintaining our records relating to you and your Order, in order that we may provide maintenance, guarantee and other services to you (if applicable);
- (c) sending you information relevant to your Goods and advertising and promotional materials which may be of interest to you;
- (d) determining the amount of indebtedness owed to or by you (if any);
- (e) collecting any amounts outstanding from you; and / or
- (f) any purposes directly and indirectly relating to any of the foregoing.
- 12.2. We will keep the Information confidential, but we may from time to time provide the Information to:
- (a) any governmental or statutory authorities pursuant to statutory or judicial order or in compliance with applicable laws;
- (b) any other member(s) or affiliate(s) of DozzyCozy; and / or
- (c) any other person on a need-to-know basis who is under a duty of confidentiality to us, including without limitation, the Payment Processor.
- 12.3. We shall not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by you as a result of any use or misuse of any of the Information by any third party under whatever circumstances. You acknowledge and agree that your provision of the Information is made entirely at your own risk.
13. Delivery of the Goods
- 13.1. Subject to Clause 13.2, the Goods will be delivered to you at your designated address (“Delivery Address”) within the Delivery Zone (as defined below) on such date as specified in the Confirmation (“Delivery Date”). Delivery will normally be made between 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on a weekday from Mondays to Fridays (excluding Taiwan public holidays). For the avoidance of doubt, we will not make any delivery of Goods to any place that falls beyond the Delivery Zone. For the purpose of this Clause 13, “Delivery Zone” shall mean anywhere within Taiwan main island to the exclusion of outlying islands.
- 13.2. In the event that the Delivery Address is within the Delivery Zone, we will deliver the Goods to you free of charge. Where delivery of the Goods is to be made to a Delivery Address within the Excluded Zone, we will deliver the Goods to you at a delivery charge of TWD$1,000.
- 13.3. For the avoidance of doubt, the amount of delivery charge paid to us (if any) shall not be offset against the cost of installation or other services payable by you (if applicable).
- 13.4. We reserve the right to revise any terms of the delivery service (including but not limited to the Delivery Zone and the delivery charge) from time to time without prior notice. All delivery charges paid are non-transferrable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or goods once the Order is confirmed pursuant to Clause 2.4.
- 13.5. Please refer to “Delivery Terms” for the details. Notwithstanding the foregoing, time of delivery of the Goods shall not be of the essence in the Contract and are only our best estimate. We reserve the right to change the Delivery Date from time to time upon service of reasonable prior notice to you, whereupon you shall accept delivery of the Goods on such revised Delivery Date as we may advise. Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any delay (howsoever caused) in respect of the delivery of the Goods (whether or not the same has been notified to you). For the purpose of this Clause 13.5, “Working Day” shall mean a day which is not a Saturday or Sunday or a bank or public holiday in Taiwan.
- 13.6. To protect your interest and as record of delivery, we will require you or your authorized representative, as the case may be, to produce your / his / her original identity card or identification document and written authorization (if applicable) and such other documents as we may require for verification upon delivery. We reserve the right to decline delivery of the Goods in the event that our request hereunder is not duly complied with.